Data Protection Information Notice
The terms ‘Personal Data’, ‘Data Controller’ and ‘Data Processor’ are defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Who are we?
We are HR for Better Workplaces and we provide HR solutions to clients. We are an Irish company and our registered address is 30 The Palms, Clonskeagh, Dublin 14, D14 KX96.
What Personal Data do we collect on this website?
We do not collect any Personal Data from you on this website.
If you contact us via email, then we will process your Personal Data (e.g. your email address) to respond to you. We do not ask for any other Personal Data but you might volunteer it in an email, in which case we will treat it as we will the rest of your email.
The only cookie that we put on your device is eucookielaw which is used to suppress the 'pop-up' notice on cookies if you have accepted the notice on a previous visit.
How long do we retain your Personal Data for?
The cookie data will be retained for ten years.
What rights do you have in relation to your Personal Data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 you have the right to:
- Request a copy of any Personal Data we hold on you;
- Request that we amend any incorrect or inaccurate Personal Data held;
- Request that we stop or restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- Request that we delete your Personal Data;
- Request that we provide you with your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format and transmitted to another Data Controller.
Not all of these rights are absolute, some may be restricted in limited circumstances. If you have a question or a complaint, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this further with you.
You do have the absolute right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission. Further details can be found at: dataprotection.ie
HR for Better Workplaces may amend this statement from time to time.